Article 1. These general terms and conditions, hereinafter referred to as "General Terms and Conditions", are intended to regulate the relations between "Aurora EG" Ltd., hereinafter referred to as "Supplier", owner of the e-shop:
https://aurora-bulgaria.com, hereinafter referred to as "E-shop", and each of the users / users / customers of the E-shop, hereinafter referred to as "User / s / User / s / Customer / i “.
II. PROVIDER DETAILS
Art.2. Information about the Provider:
1. Name: AURORA EG OOD, UIC 205164710
2. Headquarters and address of management: Ruse, 43 Dr. Petar Beron Str
3. Address for exercising the activity: Ruse, 43 Dr. Petar Beron Str.
4. Correspondence data: Ruse, 43 Dr. Petar Beron Str., Ent. 1. floor 4, tel .: 0887 605 163, e-mail: [email protected]
5. Entry in public registers: Commercial Register at the Registry Agency at the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Bulgaria.
III. GENERAL PROVISIONS
Art. 3. The e-shop operates under the rules described in the General Terms and Conditions.
Art. 4. The Provider does not guarantee the continuous operation of the E-shop, nor that the latter does not contain errors.
Art. 5. The Provider reserves the right to interrupt access to part or all of the Online Store, without the consent of the User, for an unlimited period of time, planned or incidental, without liability for any damages to the User.
Art. 6. The Provider reserves the right to change, without prior notice, the structure and / or content of the Online Store.
IV. FEATURES AND USE OF THE ONLINE STORE
Art. 7. The main characteristics of the services provided to the Users by the Provider through the E-shop, hereinafter referred to as "Services", are the following:
(1) The Provider provides an opportunity to view and share the content published on the E-shop. The provider provides information about himself, his team, the services he provides, current offers, information articles, contacts, presentation of its customers and partners and others.
(2) The Provider provides an opportunity to generate a telephone call via function buttons in the E-shop.
(3) The Provider provides an opportunity to generate electronic inquiries (e-mail) through functional inquiry forms within the E-shop. The User should fill in the fields specified by the Provider and select the Send button. When using this service, the Users should also consider that by accepting these General Terms and Conditions they are considered informed that the use of this service does not automatically lead to the conclusion of a contract between the respective User and the Provider, ie. sending an inquiry by e-mail does not create an obligation for the Provider to provide a particular service and does not place the Provider and the User in a contractual (obligation) relationship. It should be considered that the respective User, who sent an inquiry by e-mail to the Provider, has concluded a contract with the Provider for the provision of the given service only after receiving confirmation in this regard from the Provider.
The provider does not guarantee its ability to respond and the period in which it will be provided.
(4) The Provider provides an opportunity to generate electronic inquiries through an email address used by the User, through functional links from the E-shop. For this purpose it is necessary for the User to select a specific functional link of the E-shop (place where the e-mail address of the Provider is written and it can be "clicked") and the device used by him to open a new window for writing a message from an e-mail client. embedded in the device.
The provider does not guarantee its ability to respond and the period in which it will be provided.
(5) The Provider provides an opportunity to generate electronic inquiries, using Facebook Messenger, through functional links from the E-shop. For this purpose, the User needs to select a specific functional link of the E-shop (a place where the Facebook Messenger icon is indicated and can be "clicked" on it) and the device used by him to open a new window for writing a message.
The usual response to these inquiries and messages from the Provider is within 1-2 hours.
Art. 8. Through the Online Store Users have the opportunity to enter into contracts for the sale of goods offered in the Online Store.
Art. 9. (1) By accepting the General Terms and Conditions, the User and the Provider agree that all statements between them in connection with the conclusion and execution of a contract for purchase and sale of goods offered in the E-shop may be made electronically and through electronic statements within the meaning of the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act and Art. 11 of the Electronic Commerce Act.
(2) If the Users use the Online Store with registration and have entered their respective username and password, it is assumed that the electronic statements made by the Users are made by the persons specified in the data provided by the respective User when registering in the Electronic shop.
Art. 10. (1) The users can browse the E-shop freely, without the need for registration.
(2) In order to use the Online Store with registration, the User must have registered and entered a username and password for remote access.
(3) The username is borrowed from the e-mail address for registration, and the password for access to the E-shop is determined by the User, by registration electronically in the E-shop. The fields that must be filled in when registering are marked with an asterisk.
(4) Upon registration, the User undertakes to provide accurate, complete and up-to-date data. The user promptly updates the data specified in his registration in case of change.
(5) By filling in his registration data and pressing the buttons "Register an account on the site?", The User explicitly and unequivocally declares that he is familiar with these General Terms, agrees with their content and undertakes to comply with them unconditionally.
(6) Upon successful completion of registration, the User receives a notification message at the e-mail address specified during registration, which certifies the registration and activation of the account.
Art.11. The e-shop lists the main characteristics of the offered goods.
Art.12. Identification of the user / client in order to reproduce his statement, both for acceptance of the General Terms and for the order, is done through the log files stored on the server of "aurora-bulgaria", storing the IP address of the user / client as well as any other information.
V. TECHNICAL STEPS FOR CONCLUDING A CONTARCT OF SALE THROUGH E-SHOP
Article 13. (1) The users use the E-shop to conclude contracts for purchase and sale of the goods offered in the E-shop.
(2) The contract shall be concluded in Bulgarian or English.
(3) A party to the contract with the Provider is the User according to the data provided during registration and contained in the personal profile of the User.
(4) The e-shop shall include technical means for establishing and correcting errors in the entry of information before the statement for concluding the contract of sale is made.
In case any of the mandatory fields is not filled in, the E-shop does not allow the completion of the order and directs the User which of the mandatory fields should be filled in correctly.
(5) The contract for purchase and sale of goods is considered concluded from the moment of confirmation of the order of the User by the Supplier.
(6) The user may place an order through:
- Contact the Provider by phone, e-mail, inquiry form through the Online Store, quick order form through the product page.
- Order through the system of the E-shop.
(7) When ordering through the system, the User selects Product (s) via the "Buy" button for each product;
(8) After selecting the desired product (s), the User should go to the Shopping Cart page, where he should review his selection and, if necessary, make adjustments, then select the "Complete the order" button;
(9) The user fills in up-to-date and correct data for order, invoicing and delivery in the page Completion of the order: Name, Surname, Country, Street, City, District, Postal code, Telephone, Email address.
- Users who have an account in the online store should confirm the timeliness of the data that are set in their account and come out when ordering.
- The user bets the Promo code on the marked fields in case he has one and wants to use it and selects the button Apply promo code. The user should be notified in advance of the conditions and restrictions for the use of the Promo code owned by him.
- The price of the delivery is calculated and written after filling in the order data.
- The user chooses the method of payment of the order:
Cash on delivery - The User pays the entire amount due to a representative of a Courier company or a representative of the Supplier upon delivery of the ordered goods.
By bank transfer - the User pays the entire amount due by bank transfer to a Bank account provided at the completion of the order.
Payment by debit or credit card by selecting the appropriate option.
- The user sees the total amount and all additional fees to be paid after completion and confirmation of the order.
- The user completes the order by selecting the Order button;
- In case the Recipient has not filled in all the required fields correctly, the order cannot be completed.
The recipient should fill in the fields in question correctly and select the Order button again.
(10) The recipient is redirected to a page certifying the correctly completed order.
(11) The consignee shall receive a notification by e-mail, at the e-mail address provided by him during the order, for a successfully completed order. The notice contains the products selected by him and the amount due by him for payment.
(12) For confirmation of the executed order and concluded contract for purchase and sale of goods the notification sent to the Recipient by e-mail address for executed order / call by the Provider of the telephone provided by the User should be accepted.
(13) The Recipient may receive additional notifications by e-mail when changing the status of the order in the system of the E-shop.
VI TERMS OF DELIVERY
Art.14 The delivery of the goods ordered by the User is made within 1 to 5 working days, unless otherwise described for the selected products, after confirmation of the order by the Supplier and after receipt of payment by the User in the bank account of the Provider if any of the following payment methods is selected: By bank transfer.
Dear customers, the orders are processed in the order of their receipt and regardless of their value or number of items.
Art.15 The delivery of goods worth over BGN 50. is free for the User to a specified office of the courier company and is at the expense of the Provider.
Art. 16 "Aurora EG" Ltd. reserves the right to extend the period of shipment of a confirmed order in case some of the materials are not available. In this case, within the working week "Aurora EG" Ltd. notifies the user / client of the delay by sending a message to the e-mail address specified by the Client, by message in Facebook Messenger or by calling the specified phone number.
Art. 17 The method of delivery is through the courier company Speedy, as the consumers themselves declare whether the delivery should be performed to an address or to an office of the courier company.
Art. 18 (1) Immediately after delivery, the goods may be inspected carefully by the consumer / customer or a person authorized by him. Any damage, shocks and other damages should be reported immediately to Aurora EG OOD. In case of incorrect or wrong address, contact person and / or telephone number when submitting the application "Aurora EG" Ltd. is not bound by any obligation to fulfill the order.
(2) Upon delivery of the goods, the consumer / customer or a third party shall sign the accompanying documents. Anyone who is not the holder of the application, but accepts the goods for delivery and is at the address specified by the customer is considered a third party. In case of refusal to receive the goods, except for the cases described below, the refusal is considered unfounded and the Customer must pay the costs of delivery and return of the goods. In case the Customer is not found within the deadline for delivery to the specified address or access and conditions for delivery of the goods are not provided within this period, Aurora EG Ltd. is released from its obligation to deliver the goods ordered for purchase.
(3) When the delivered goods clearly do not correspond to the goods ordered for purchase by the Consumer and this can be established by ordinary inspection, the Consumer may request that the delivered goods be replaced with corresponding to the purchase application made by him within 48 hours of receipt and.
Art.19. Aurora EG Ltd. is not responsible for delays in case the delay is due to the fault of a courier or other supplier or when there are force majeure circumstances.
Article 20 In case of an order with a value above the promotional one, as such for an option with free transport, only then the transport costs are at the expense of "Aurora EG" OOD.
Art.21. (1) The prices indicated on the site are in Bulgarian levs and Euros, are final with all taxes and fees included and are valid only at the time of their publication. They do not include transport costs, as well as the fee when the payment is made by cash on delivery.
(2) After logging in / logging in to his account in the E-shop, the User can see personalized prices, in case the Provider has set such for his account.
(3) In case the goods are sent outside the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria, the consumer / customer shall pay all customs duties, etc. export-related fees.
VIII. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER / CLIENT
Art.22. The user / client has the opportunity to view and order the announced products on the Internet store aurora-bulgaria.com.
Art.23. The user / customer has the right to be informed about the status of his order.
Art.24. The user / customer is fully responsible for the protection of his username and password, as well as for all actions performed by him or by a third party using the username and password. The User is obliged to immediately notify the Provider
for any case of unauthorized access, by using his username and password, as well as whenever there is a danger of such use.
Art.25. The user is obliged to pay the price of his order according to the chosen by the announced method of payment from the online store aurora-bulgaria.com.
Art. 26. Every user, regardless of whether he is a client of "Aurora EG" Ltd. is obliged when using the services:
• not to violate and respect the fundamental rights and freedoms of citizens and human rights, in accordance with the Constitution and the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria and the recognized international acts;
• not to harm the good name of another and not to call for a violent change of the constitutional order, to commit a crime, to violence against the person or to incite racial, national, ethnic or religious hatred;
• not to violate other people's property or non-property, absolute or relative rights and interests, such as property rights, intellectual property rights, etc .;
• to observe the Bulgarian legislation, the applicable foreign laws, the rules of morals and good manners and the Internet ethics when using the services provided by "Aurora EG" OOD;
• to notify immediately "Aurora EG" Ltd. for any case of committed or discovered violation when using the provided services;
• not download, send, transmit, distribute or use in any way and do not make available to third parties software, computer programs, files, applications or other materials containing computer viruses, unauthorized remote control systems,
computer codes or materials designed to interrupt, impede, disrupt or restrict the normal functioning of computer hardware or software or telecommunications equipment aimed at unauthorized intrusion into or access to foreign resources or software;
• not to commit malicious acts;
Art.27. The customer is obliged to indicate an accurate and valid telephone number, delivery address and e-mail address, to pay the price of the product, to pay the delivery costs when it is not free and to provide access and opportunity to receive the product. In the event that it is not explicitly stated that the delivery is free, it is considered remunerative.
Article 28. (1) Right to refuse the product - each consumer within the meaning of the CPA has the right to refuse the product (s) ordered by him within 14 days from the date of receipt of the product, in case that it has not been used, the integrity of the packaging has not been violated, that it is in the form in which the EF was received and the conditions under Article 55 of the CPA. In case the consumer exercises his right under Article 55 of the CPA, he should send an email to [email protected], in which to notify the Provider of his decision to refuse the purchased item and provide a bank account for refund. the amount. Once the product arrives at the office of "Aurora EG" Ltd. and confirms the original type, packaging and quality of the returned goods, your money will be refunded no later than 15 days from the date on which the user has exercised his right to refuse the product by bank transfer. The transport costs for returning the goods are at the expense of the consumer. The same is obliged to pay the transport costs for the initial delivery, in case they were at the expense of "Aurora EG" Ltd.
(2) In case of obvious discrepancy of the product with the requested and with the characteristics indicated in the page, the supplier shall refund to the consumer the entire amount paid, including the transport costs paid by the consumer for acquisition of the product according to art. 59 para 3 of CPA 14 days from receipt of the returned product and non-violation of its commercial type and packaging or at the request of the consumer and a written request is replaced with one corresponding to the requested.
(3) Replacement of the product is possible within 48 hours from the date of its receipt under the following conditions: The goods are in their original packaging, without traces of use or violation of the commercial appearance of the goods, in accordance with the provisions of Art. 55 of the CPA; The replaced product has a price higher than or equal to the price of the product requested to be replaced. All delivery costs are borne by the consumer. Products that are purchased at a discount are not subject to exchange. Products that are made according to an individual project are not subject to return and exchange.
IX. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE TRADER
Art.29. Aurora EG Ltd. does not have the obligation and the objective ability to control the way in which the users use the provided services.
Article 31. Aurora EG OOD has the right at any time, without notifying the User / client, when the latter uses the services in violation of these terms, as well as at the discretion of Aurora EG OOD, to terminate, suspend or change the services provided in connection with use of the site. "Aurora EG Ltd. is not liable to users and third parties for damages and lost profits caused by termination, suspension, change or limitation of services, deletion, modification, loss, inaccuracy, inaccuracy, or incompleteness of messages, materials or information, transferred, used, recorded or made available through the site aurora-bulgaria.com.
Art.32. After receiving payment, "Aurora EG" Ltd. undertakes to transfer to the consumer / customer the ownership of the product requested for purchase, to deliver the requested product on time.
Art.33. Aurora EG Ltd. is not liable for damages caused to software, hardware or telecommunications equipment, or for loss of data resulting from materials or resources sought, downloaded or used in any way through the services provided.
Art.34. The advice, consultations or assistance provided by the specialists and employees of Aurora EG OOD in connection with the use of the services by the users does not give rise to any responsibility or obligations for Aurora OOD.
Art.35. "Aurora EG" Ltd. has the right to collect and use information relating to its users / customers, regardless of whether they are registered.
Art.36. The information under the previous article can be used by "Aurora EG" Ltd., except in case of explicit disagreement of the User, sent to the following e-mail address [email protected], or by deleting the history of stored personal data from the menu " my personal data '.
Aurora EG Ltd. collects and uses the information to improve the services offered. All purposes for which "Aurora" Ltd. will use the information will be in accordance with Bulgarian legislation, applicable international acts and good manners.
Art.37. Aurora EG Ltd. is not responsible for non-fulfillment of its obligations under this contract in the event of circumstances that "Aurora EG" Ltd. did not foresee and was not obliged to foresee, including, incidental events, problems in the global Internet and in the provision of services beyond the control of Aurora EG OOD.
X. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Art.39. (1) All information published on the E-shop, including but not limited to: texts, photos, audio and video materials, is the intellectual property of "Aurora EG" Ltd. or is used by the latter on legal grounds and as such is protected by the current legislation on the protection of intellectual property, including but not limited to the protection of copyright and related rights.
(2) "Aurora EG" Ltd. reserves all the rights specified in the previous paragraph.
(3) The use of the information, indicated in para. 1 of this Article, including, but not limited to: copying, modification, reproduction, without the consent and permission of "Aurora EG" Ltd. or the respective holder of intellectual property rights, except in cases expressly provided by law, is prohibited and constitutes a violation the rights of the Provider over intellectual property or those of their respective holder, in case it is different from "Aurora EG" Ltd.
Article 40 The e-shop may contain names and brands of products, services or persons who represent or may represent trademarks owned by "Aurora EG" Ltd. or third parties. Access to the Online Store, as well as anything in these General Terms and Conditions or the rest of the content of the Online Store must not be understood and / or interpreted as and does not constitute the granting of a license or right to use any such trademark, without the prior written consent of "Aurora EG" Ltd. or the relevant third party - owner of the object of intellectual property in question.
XI. PERSONAL DATA
Art.42. Aurora EG Ltd. undertakes not to disclose any personal data about the Client to third parties - government agencies, companies, individuals and others, except in cases where he has received the express written consent of the Client, the information is required by government agencies or officials. persons who, according to the current legislation, are authorized to request and collect such information. Aurora EG Ltd. is obliged to provide the information by law.
Art.43. The General Terms and Conditions may be changed at any time by "Aurora EG" Ltd., which has the right to change the characteristics of the services provided and these General Terms and Conditions and on the basis of changes in legislation. "Aurora EG" Ltd. undertakes to notify the User of the changes in the General Terms and Conditions, by prominently posting on its website a notice of their changes and giving sufficient time to familiarize yourself with them. Within the given term, if the User does not declare that he rejects the changes, then he is considered bound by them. In case the User states within the given term that he does not agree with the changes, then "Aurora EG" Ltd. has the right to immediately suspend or terminate the provision of services to the User.
XIII. TERMINOLOGY AND DEFINITIONS
"User / Customer" means anyone who has loaded the website aurora-bulgaria.coms.net on their computer, tablet or phone.
"User profile" is a separate part of the site, containing information about the User, provided by the user during his registration and stored by aurora-bulgaria.com, and access to the user profile is carried out by entering a username and password. The User Profile allows the User to view and edit the data entered during registration, entries in the address book, to have access to information about all their requests to purchase goods from the e-commerce store www.aurora-bulgaria.com to change their password for access, to subscribe, respectively to unsubscribe, to receive a newsletter, etc.
"Username" is a unique code of letters and / or numbers (his current e-mail address) chosen by the User, by means of which he is individualized in aurora-bulgaria.com
"Password" is a set of symbols chosen by the User, which together with the username individualizes the same and gives him the opportunity to make valid requests for the purchase of goods and services offered at www.aurora-bulgaria.com.
"Order" means the selected goods and all other attributes related to the method of delivery and payment of the goods by the customer / consumer.
"Sale price" is the final price per unit or for a certain quantity of goods or services, including value added tax and all additional taxes and fees.
"Accidental event" is an unforeseen circumstance of extraordinary nature at the time of concluding the contract, which makes its implementation objectively impossible.
"Electronic link" is a link indicated on a certain Internet page, which allows automated redirection to another Internet page, information resource or object through standardized protocols.
"Information system / System" is any individual device or set of interconnected or similar devices, which in the execution of a particular program provides automatic data processing.
"IP address" ("IP address") is a unique identification number that associates a computer, website or resource of the User, in a way that allows their localization in the global Internet network.
"Commercial communications" are advertising or other communications representing, directly or indirectly, the goods, services or reputation of a person engaged in a trade or craft business or in a regulated profession.
"Malicious actions" are actions or omissions that violate Internet ethics or cause harm to persons connected to the Internet or associated networks, and commit any actions that may qualify as a crime or administrative violation under Bulgarian law or otherwise applicable law.
Art.44. Online store aurora-bulgaria.com is owned by "Aurora EG" Ltd. with data according to Article 1 of this contract.
Art.45. All disputes between the parties shall be settled in a spirit of understanding and good will. In the event that no agreement is reached, all unresolved disputes, including disputes arising out of or relating to its interpretation, invalidity, performance or termination, as well as disputes concerning the filling of gaps in the contract or its adaptation to new circumstances, shall be resolved by the competent court for registration of "Aurora EG" Ltd., according to the Bulgarian legislation.
XIV. USER INFORMATION
Consumer information: Consumer rights arising from the warranty under Art. 112 - 115 of the Consumer Protection Act:
46. (1) In case of non-compliance of the consumer goods with the contract of sale the consumer shall have the right to file a claim, asking the seller to bring the goods in compliance with the contract of sale. In this case, the consumer can choose between repairing the product or replacing it with a new one, unless this is impossible or the method of compensation chosen by him is disproportionate to the other.
(2) It shall be considered that a given way of compensation of the consumer is disproportionate, if its use imposes costs on the seller, which in comparison with the other way of compensation are unreasonable, taking into account: 1. the value of the consumer goods, if there was no lack on
discrepancy; 2. the significance of the non-compliance; 3. the possibility to offer to the consumer another way of compensation, which is not connected with significant inconveniences for him.
47. (1) The bringing of the consumer goods in compliance with the contract of sale shall be carried out within one month, as of the filing of the complaint by the consumer.
(2) After the expiration of the term under par. 1, the consumer shall have the right to cancel the contract and to be reimbursed the amount paid or to request a reduction of the price of the consumer goods according to art.
(3) The bringing of the consumer goods in compliance with the contract of sale shall be free of charge for the consumer. It does not owe costs for the shipment of consumer goods or for materials and labor associated with its repair, and must not suffer significant inconvenience.
(4) The consumer may also claim compensation for the damages suffered as a result of the non-compliance.
48. (1) In case of non-compliance of the consumer goods with the contract of sale and when the consumer is not satisfied with the resolution of the claim under art. 46 he has the right to choose between one of the following possibilities: 1. cancellation of the contract and refund of the paid amount of it; 2. price reduction.
(2) The consumer may not claim for refund of the amount paid or for reduction of the price of the goods, when the trader agrees to replace the consumer goods with new ones or to repair the goods within one month of filing the complaint by the consumer.
(3) The consumer may not claim for annulment of the contract if the non-conformity of the consumer goods with the contract is insignificant.
49. (1) The consumer may exercise his right under this section within two years, as of the delivery of the consumer goods.
(2) The term under par. 1 shall cease to run during the time necessary for the repair or replacement of the consumer goods or for reaching an agreement between the seller and the consumer for resolving the dispute. (3) The exercise of the consumer's right under para. 1 is not bound by any other term for
filing a claim different from the term under para. 1.
(1) Commission for Personal Data Protection Address: Sofia, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2, 02 / 91-53-519 Email: [email protected] Website: www.cpdp.bg
(2) Consumer Protection Commission Address: 7000 Ruse, 6 Svoboda Square, 5th floor, tel .: tel. 082/823273 hotline: 0700 111 22 Website: www.kzp.bg
Article 50 These general terms and conditions enter into force for all Users of aurora-bulgaria.com from 01.09.2021
Date of publication: 01.09.2021
Last update date: 01.09.2021